Friday, June 8, 2012

Looking towards the future.

I've been asked this by many people recently... Why? I have no idea.
So, I'll dicuss my goals in a blog so that I don't have to keep re-typing.
* Publish my book.
Yes, I've been writing this darn thing for TWO years. It's good though, and will be published hopefully before college. Can't wait, it's seriously awesome.
*Become an optometrist.
Eye doctor... For those of you who are lost on what that is. Looking to go to UMSL for optometry school. Once I finish, I may go back to be an opthamologist (eye surgeon).
*Build an agility facility.
With a two ring agility arena, lots of crate space, a cafe, and a store. Will rent it out to individuals, groups, and clubs for trials. Offer classes also and promote the sport to junior handlers. (lower prices for them).
*Show a dog in conformation.
Not sure on breed. Not a "barbie" collie! Maybe an Akita, Papillon, or a large breed other than those.
*Get a MACH, ATCH, and ADCH on Ace.
Self explanatory, right?
* Move!
I want to go North... Missouri is too hot/humid for me. Ick.
*Be a crazy--er dog lady.
More Border Collies! I want at least four. Then maybe a papillon or conformation dog. :)

The end... For now.


No comments:

Post a Comment