Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ace; back from a break.

After taking a break from agility, we finally practiced a little bit today.

I had noticed Ace slowing down a considerable amount, which triggered the break. We've been playing disc, ball, and going for more walks in the time we were on break.

Well today we set up two little sequences back up at 26" like always.

Ace was launching - yes, launching - himself over the jumps. Like, he's never really done it to that extent. He was flying. I felt like I was running a brand new dog. It was so much fun! He's so easy to handle and reads me so well. Really proud of how far we've come since we first started.

I have the sequences posted. Please feel free to try them out. Very fun and will help you understand your body language like never before. Plus it's just plain fun.

So so happy with my Ace dog. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment