Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goals for 2013?

Well, I never expect much going in to trials, but my goals for 2013 are as follows...

Ace ;
* Get Ace his ATCH.
* Get into all master classes in USDAA.
* Get more involved with AKC and get into "masters" (fka excellent b).

Strike ;
* Continue foundation work.
* Begin equipment training.
*Train at Purina more.
* Have fun!

Bree/Moose ;
* Keep happy and active!

Me ;
*Attend my fall semester at Maryville University for pre-optometry.
* Finish high school strong.
* More scholarships.
* Get an ACT score higher, and that isn't the exact freaking same as my previous too.
* Get a new job @ the hospital.
* Make people happy.
* Stay positive.
* Shadow my optometrist.
* Enjoy summer (maybe go on vacation for the first time in years).
* Remember that no matter what happens, life goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment